CAUTIONS – WARNING
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
- You acknowledge the information on this website is general and summary in nature. You acknowledge the information contained on this website is neither intended to be comprehensive or as legal advice. In addition, the matters dealt with on this website are subject to change. Nor is it necessarily up to date. Although we attempt to keep the content current, we do not guarantee its currency as there may be developments with which the website has not kept current. We invite you to seek legal or other professional advice (e.g. where financial issues are involved) regarding your particular circumstances before using any of the information on this site.
- Your use of the information on this website, is not intended to create nor does it create a solicitor-client relationship between you and Strathfield Law.
- Before using any downloaded file, you should carry out an appropriate virus check Strathfield Law is not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss suffered in connection with the use of this website or any of the material on it. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer virus.
- This website may include links to other sites which may be of interest to visitors to the site. However, Strathfield Law makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or currency of the information on those linked sites. No link to another site should be construed in any way as our endorsement or recommendation of the information on that site or goods or services provided or promoted through that other site.
- Strathfield Law owns the copyright in the content on this website, unless stated otherwise. All trademarks mentioned on this website belong to their respective owners.
- No material on this website may be stored in a retrieval system or transmitted or reproduced, adapted or distributed, without the written consent of Strathfield Law. Any material used, copied or reproduced with permission must be appropriately attributed to Strathfield Law.
- You may only use the content for non-commercial or personal use, unless we approve same in writing.
- You may print out any content on this website for your personal use. All other use, copying or reproduction of this website or any part of it is prohibited (except to the extent permitted by law).
- This site does not provide facilities for the secure transmission of information across the Internet. We warn that there are inherent risks transmitting information across the Internet.